PENETRATION TESTING AND VULNERABILITY ASSESSMENT
In today’s rapidly developing environment companies face a wide variety of security threats both from external and internal agents. Penetration testing is the assurance process of validating the existence of vulnerabilities on a particular system.
The ARC’s penetration test team have a range of backgrounds and each are specialists in their own fields. The outcome of each test will provide the applicant with an assessment of the exploitable vulnerabilities which may exist within each of the test targets and provide suggested countermeasures.
ADISA penetration testing service complies with NIST 800-115.
ADISA is able to offer a range of penetration testing services to include:
- Testing specific applications running on a host operating system.
- Testing web infrastructure both at the browser and server side.
- Testing cloud-based application such as Amazon and Azure, as well and core organisational infrastructure such as Windows servers and Firewall.
- Testing embedded hardware running an embedded operating system.
- Testing the employees of an organisation to see If they are vulnerability to various forms of social engineering that can result in the leaking of sensitive information.
- Testing physical perimeter of a set for a set of defined weakness such as lack of CCTV coverage of poor perimeter defence.